Every year, parents and guardians must update their sons' health records with Gonzaga. We use a health record management system called Magnus to compile this information.
Please note that all health records must be completed in Magnus by August 1, 2019 in order for students to attend orientation and athletic tryouts.
In order for parents to access Magnus, please log into Gonzaga's website and then click on the Magnus icon on your Parent Resource Board. Once you do so, you will be automatically logged into Magnus.
In Magnus, you must:
1. COMPLETE your son’s online health history and permission fields.
2. UPLOAD a current physical exam and immunization record (also called the DC Health Certificate).
- Gonzaga must comply with DC Public Schools – ALL students must have a yearly physical on file, and ALL DC vaccine requirements, including HPV.
- Please do not send expired physicals; exams must have taken place within the last 365 days.
- Forms from your son's medical appointment need to be printed and then uploaded to Magnus Health.
- Please do not send hard-copy medical forms to school, the athletic department, or the coaching staff.
If you have any questions about Magnus, please email Debbie Onufrychuk, RN, School Health Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding access to the site, please contact Scott Blair, Gonzaga’s Director of Information Systems, at email@example.com.