1. Parents are asked to please not attend practice.
2. Realize that as parents you represent Gonzaga.
3. Recognize that good sportsmanship is more important than victory by approving and applauding good team play, individual skill, and outstanding examples of sportsmanship and fair play exhibited by either team.
4. Recognize that since the primary purpose of high school athletics is to promote physical, mental, moral, social, and emotional well being, whether a team wins or loses is of secondary importance.
5. Treat visiting teams and officials as guests by extending to them every courtesy.
6. Be modest in victory and gracious in defeat.
7. Respect the judgment and integrity of the officials, realizing that their decisions are based upon game conditions as they observe them.
8. Please do not use noisemakers during indoor interscholastic games.
9. Please don’t gossip. It only hurts the players, program, and families!