Join Us for Our Open House!
Come experience Gonzaga's spirit and tradition at our annual Open House on Sunday, November 18. Prospective families will have the chance to visit the school and learn from members of the admissions office, faculty, current parents and students, alumni, and coaches. During the Open House, you’ll get the chance to:
- Meet our teachers, students, and administration
- Take a student-led tour of campus
- Discuss the benefits of a Jesuit education and all-boys school
- Review the application process
- Learn about the financial aid process
Pre-registration is not required for the Open House, and all members of the family are welcome. Feel free to drop by any time between 10 AM and 2 PM.
We look forward to seeing you there!